- Who became King Ottokar the first?
- When does Tintin first meet Alcazar?
- Who employed Nestor before the Captain?
- Who is “Peggy my dove”?
- Name the butcher in Marlinspike village.
- Name the Captains favorite brand of whisky.
- How does Jolyon Wagg make his living?
- Name five books Thompson and Thomson appear in.
Experts name three books they do not appear in.
- What is Thompson and Thomsons motto?
- How long have the Thom(p)sons worn mustaches?
- What is the khamsin?
- Name the only song Bianca Castafiore is ever heard to sing.
- What are two of Tintins favorite exclamations?
- Give three meanings for “chang.”
- What is the national beverage of Syldavia?
- Name five epithets the Captain uses. Experts name ten.
- Which book takes place entirely in Marlinspike?
- Name three ships the Captain commanded.
- Name three other ships or boats Tintin sails in.
- What does S.S.S. stand for?
- What film is Rastapopoulos shooting in Cigars of the Pharaoh?
- What is aguardiente?
- What are the Captains two favorite epithets?
- What is Cuthbert Calculuss hobby in The Castafiore Emerald?
- Name three Calculus inventions.
- When did Tintin first meet Bianca Castafiore?
- What does Snowy say when he barks?
- What is the C.C.D.G.A.?
- Who discovered the mineral phostlite?
- In which adventure did Tintin meet Captain Haddock?
- In which book did Tintin meet Professor Calculus?
- What country is the Bohlwinkel Bank located in?
- Where was Red Rackhams Treasure hidden?
- Who stole the Castafiore emerald?
- What is Rajaijah juice?
- What scares Snowy most?
- Who are “the guerrillas who’ve sworn to get rid of Tapioca.”?
- What is an Araneus diadematus?
- Who drinks the second most whiskey?
- Beginners name three villains.
Experts name five.
Tintin professors name five and include aliases.
- What is a “dear little gymnotus”?
- What is the national drink of Peru?
- What do llamas do when they are angry?
- What is a “gazza ladra”?
- What are Syldavias chief exports?
- Why doesn’t Professor Calculus use a hearing aid?
- What did Captain Haddock say when he found Red Rackhams Treasure?
- Name the Japanese man first seen speaking to the dustbin diver in the beginning of The Crab with the Golden Claws.
- Who was the British explorer who first visited the Arumbayas?
- Members of what tribe are the “sworn enemies of the Arumbayas”?
- What is the license plate number of Thompson and Thomsons jeep in The Land of Black Gold?
- What is Ridgewells hobby?
- Whats the registration number of the seaplane Tintin hijacks in The Crab with the Golden Claws?
- Translate the following Arumbaya passage: “Owar ya? Ts goota meecha mai ’tee.”
- How close did the shooting star come to Earth?
- What are the dates of the San Theodoros Carnival?
- When does Tintin get drunk?
- When does the Captain wear his jersey backward?
- When does Tintin wear bell-bottom pants?
- What is the official motto of Syldavia?
- What is Professor Calculuss first name?
- What is the Captains first name?
- What is the name of Tintins dog?
- What does Tintin do for a living?
- What are Thompson and Thomsons two most valuable possessions?
- Which story features three birds?
- Name the three birds featured in a Tintin book.
- What does Alcazar smoke, cigarette, cigar or pipe?
- In which book do Thompson and Thomson win an aerobatic championship?
- The plane alluded to in question 78 bears the registration G-AIRJ. What is the significance of the last four letters?
- Who became Muskar, the first King of Syldavia?
- Name two stories featuring magpies.